The Texas Women’s Summit “ Breaking Barriers” Leadership Award
The Texas Women’s Summit “Breaking Barriers” Leadership Award supports and encourages efforts led by Texas female professionals for the advancement of women. Nominees will be females who have broken barriers to pave the way for the professional advancement for other females in Texas.
Grounded in the belief that “there’s a special place in heaven for women who support other women,” The Texas Women’s Summit “Breaking Barriers” Leadership Award aims to encourage women in Texas to help achieve gender parity in the United States by:
- Supporting and recognizing talented women who are making concrete contributions toward gender parity and the advancement of women;
- Recognizing women who have implemented solutions within their own professional organizations, business and/or local community
- Exclusive invitation to the Texas Women’s Summit 2020 speaker’s dinner
- Media visibility
- A place on the Texas Women’s Summit website and 2020 program materials
- One-to-one personalized business coaching session with Cindy Burrell, Diversity in Boardrooms President and Debra Boblitt, Leadership Coach
- A “Breaking Barriers” inscribed award
The Texas Women’s Summit founders, Liliya Spinazzola and Teri Lucie Thompson, Angie Nabors, and Catenya McHenry.
Download the following nomination form and send to [email protected].
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for The Texas Women’s Summit “Breaking Barriers” Leadership Award, candidates must fill out an online application form during the application period of March 27 – April 19.
To be considered for The Texas Women’s Summit “Breaking Barriers” Leadership Award, the individual must be:
- A resident of Texas
- Own a business or be employed by a business/non-profit with an office located in Texas
- Any age or ethnicity
- Work in any industry sector, non-profit or be an entrepreneur
- Registered for and attend The 2019 Texas Women’s Summit (April 29, 2019)
- Call for entries: March 27
- Deadline: April 19
- Fee: There is no fee to apply or nominate
- Announcement Date: Winner will be announced at the conference on April 29th